(6) The Super 6-These Guys are the cream of the crop. In a PPR (points per reception) or a standard league they should be the top 6 guys selected. All of these are running backs and should get around 20 touches per game this this year.
Adrian Peterson, Chris Johnson, Ray Rice, LeSean McCoy, Arian Foster, Jamal Charles
(5) Superstars with injury risks-These guys have the ability to put up numbers similar to the top 6 but they have some injury problems to worry about. All are running backs except for Andre Johnson.
Andre Johnson, Maurice Jones-Drew, Darren McFadden, Steven Jackson, Frank Gore
(7) Star WR's-Simply the best WR's out there. They should be 2nd/high 3rd round picks in PPR leagues and mostly 3rd round picks in standard leagues.
Roddy White, Larry Fitzgerald, Hakeem Nicks, Calvin Johnson, Greg Jennings, Reggie Wayne, Mike Wallace
(6) Next Tier RB's-I put these guys in two classes. Great PPR guys and workhorse power backs. The power backs could go as high as the first round in standard but have a significant drop in PPR leagues.
Great PPR Guys-Matt Forte, Peyton Hillis, Ahmad Bradshaw
Workhorse Power Backs-Rashard Mendenhall, Michael Turner, LeGarrette Blount
(6) Super 6 QB's-There's many different draft strategies on QB's. I usually like to wait until the later rounds to draft my starter but if you are going to take one early then you better take one of these 6 guys.
Aaron Rodgers, Michael Vick, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Phillip Rivers, Peyton Manning
(6) Young Breakout RB's-Every year their is a bunch of running backs that rank outside the top 10 that end up becoming fantasy superstars. Last year it was McCoy and Foster. In 2009 it was Chris Johnson, Rice and Mendenhall. Here are the young breakout candidates for this year:
Jahvid Best (2nd year), Ryan Mathews (2nd), Knowshon Moreno (3rd), Felix Jones (4th), Daniel Thomas (rookie), Shonn Greene (3rd)
(5) Big #1 WR's-They are their teams top target, most of them have solid QB play and all of them have great size in the red zone
Vincent Jackson (6-5/230), Brandon Marshall (6-4/230), Marques Colston (6-4/225), Mike Williams-TB (6-2/213), Dwayne Bowe (6-2/221)
(6) Dynamic WR Duos- They play on high passing offenses with a top QB. The difference between the two players production this year should be very minimal.
DAL-Miles Austin and Dez Bryant, PHL-DeSean Jackson and Jeremy Maclin, NE-Wes Welker and Chad Ochocinco
(5) Top TE's-The best TE's in the league. They will put up production similar to a #2 fantasy WR.
Antonio Gates, Dallas Clark, Jason Witten, Vernon Davis, Jermichael Finley